Selling Lunchbox Kermit, Zoot, and others :(

airwalk

Reaction score
Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of something you enjoy? It was always my dream to eventually start a toy museum with some of the greatest lines around. Now that I'm 28 and bills are piling up, I've decided to give up on that dream for awhile (hey -- if it's meant to be, it'll happen, right?)

I'll be posting several muppets auctions up on eBay within the next day or two (not just muppets -- I have almost 2500 carded action figures). Most auctions will start at $.99 to be fair (I'm honestly not sure how much the toys will go for, and that's the only fair wait I know to do it). It breaks my heart to have to do this, and I'm hoping there are some collectors out there that will see this and be able to find pieces they've been looking for.

The figures I'll be putting up are:

3 Miss Piggy EB Exclusives (long hair)
Floyd Pepper (blue jacket)
Toyfare Superhero Scooter (my favorite.. I LOVE superheroes :smile:)
Zoot (orange shirt)
Toyfare Vacation Fozzie (red shirt)
2 Clifford (beige shirt)
Janice (grey shirt)
Rizzo (blue shirt)
Lunchbox Kermit #4/99 from Wizard

I have pictures of all of these, so if anyone wants to see them let me know. If enough people want to see them, I can link them on here. Thanks for looking everyone!

I'll paste the link to the auctions as soon as I can get them up.

-Dan

airwalk

Reaction score
I *think* the link below will take you to all the auctions I have posted so far (I'm a moron when it comes to HTML in general :smile:). Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you need better/closer pictures!! THANK YOU for looking!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkickn77QQhtZ-1

airwalk

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth :frown: I just hate to say I'm giving up on that dream because then it's gone. I'm hoping eventually I'll have enough money to do what I really want, and getting out from under all this debt with interest is a first step. My Mom's even stressed out that I'm selling this stuff because she's worried about me. :smile: I'm heartbroken, but I'll be fine I think. The sooner I pay it off, the sooner I can actually save money and buy toys instead of putting them all on a credit card.