Season One : Muppet Show : No Booklet

danish7

Reaction score
Anyone know why Season One of the Muppet Show didn't have a Booklet? Is there an email address to write to someone to get one? i know that some companies do this. Was it recalled? :concern:

adward

Reaction score
Anyone know why Season One of the Muppet Show didn't have a Booklet? Is there an email address to write to someone to get one? i know that some companies do this. Was it recalled? :concern:
My Season 1 set didn't come with a book, and I returned it. I actually checked at two different stores and had them open up several boxes to check, and none of them contained a book. I finally decided it must not exist, and went home. But then a friend of mine got a copy of Season 1, and his had a foldout "book", with all the info you'd expect in it. I just had him make me a 2-sided color copy.

I never heard any story on why some copies were shipped without the booklets, nor how widespread it may have been.

Andrew

siggy

Reaction score
I received a DVD- I think last Christmas- that was missing the insert. I called the customer service number listed in the DVD and they seemed to be aware of the problem. They mailed me an insert which included info about all the episodes included for Season 1. So you might give that a try...:sympathy: