Season 54 and the Writers' Strike

80sMuppetFan

Reaction score
I'm actually wondering if season 54 will be premiering later than usual this year. It's October 13th and we still haven't heard any news on when season 54 will start. Does anyone have any news on this?

CrashMon24

Reaction score
[it Could Be Most Likely But It Could Also try To Figure when they should announce the 54 season release date because I’m sure they have to find a Thursday that works with the schedule of release dates but we could get season 54 in the middle of November towards the end of it or the trailer next few weeks or days

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
You know, I am not surprised that Season 54 would not be impacted by the actors' strike, considering I did not see any logo for the Screen Actors' Guild at the end of any classic episodes. I would have expected it to be impacted by a writers' strike, but thankfully that was settled recently.

I wonder if Quinta Brunson's appearance for Season 54 was produced before she went on strike with the actors?

ACvillagerFan

Reaction score
I'm very certain it was produced before. All of Season 54 had finished filming back in March, before the strikes actually began.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
I wonder if Quinta Brunson's appearance for Season 54 was produced before she went on strike with the actors?
Her Appearance was flimed on February of 2023 so before the whole strike thing started