Season 25

ssetta

Reaction score
Most of you probably remember that Noggin used to air Season 25 (1993-94 season) during the preschool shows. Now I have most of them on tape. But there's this one that I really liked that I realized I do not have, show #3172. So, does anyone have any episodes from season 25?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Most of you probably remember that Noggin used to air Season 25 (1993-94 season) during the preschool shows. Now I have most of them on tape. But there's this one that I really liked that I realized I do not have, show #3172. So, does anyone have any episodes from season 25?

Can you give us the plot of the show for those of us who haven't memorized the episode numbers? :smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
The plot of this show #3172 is with Telly and Rosita playing follow the leader. But it's not the street scene that I'm interested in. It's the clips in it. It's a very music heavy show, here are the things with music:

Mother Brown's Farm #15
I'm Pretty (Fish)
Sweetest Sound w/Hoots the Owl
Cecille the Ball - I'm Gonna Get To You
Take Care of That Smile
Beginning/Middle/End
"G" Song
Kapuela (I don't know how that's spelled) Dance Class
Above and Below
Monsterpiece Theater: The Taming of the Shoe
Brush Boogie w/Maria and Luis
Creature Feature - Bein' A Pig
Yakety Yak (Take It Back)

Did I miss any?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll cheak for you. I might have it. Don't know but will cheak. I do remember those songs.

AKarner

Reaction score
episode #3172

I have a copy of the episode you mentioned. (3172) If you still need it email me at ladonnajo@aol.com. I'd be happy to do some trading with you.