Scooter's jacket on the muppet show

muppet baby

Reaction score
i really love scooter's jacket on the muppet show , the green one with the muppet show logo on the back .
i am sure they made them for comercal sale during the run of the show , don't know though for sure because when the show was in it's last year i was a year old :smirk: . Do they sale that jacket anywhere else now since the show is out on dvd now .

i think that would be really cool .
The way that i saw the show past the time ofter it was off the air, my mom and dad saw the show was reruning the in synacaion mom and dad would tell me when it was on .

In my first birthday pictrures i got a big picture of Miss piggy that was in a huge frame and i had it in my room for years .
i still have it but i is in a coolector box in the atic so nothing will happen to it .
i also had Miss Piggy on my Birthday cake on my first birthday he he .
Mom also said that the muppets where the first thing that i would sit down and watch he he .
Thank God for that because the are mom comfort in good times and bad he he he .:smile:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Scooters jacket was never made for comercal sale during the run of the show. Jim Henson had it made for the cast in 1981 and its on ebay sometimes. Master Replicas should/might not make it but check ebay. If you find it please post it here.