Scooter & Bean Bunny

ploobis

Reaction score
I was watching The Muppets at Walt Disney World special on Youtube and I noticed that Scooter & Bean Bunny were buddies in this special.

Do you think if Richard Hunt was still alive they would have made Scooter & Bean a duo? :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Good question! I think it definitely had potential. You get the impression Scooter's this young adult who, instead of getting to hang out with the grown ups, has to babysit this little bunny with a talent for upstaging (something ambitious Scooter wouldn't appreciate either!). Though I think by the end Bean get him to loosen up a bit since they both ended up getting ice cream together, lol.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i think that's one of Bean's best performances

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I wrote a fan fic a while ago called "Scooter's Story". I paired Scooter and Bean up in that one, which was kind of fun to write.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Scooter and Bean also got to interract in the Muppet Vision 3D pre-show, and in The Mupets Celebrate Jim Henson, Bean joins in the closing number right after Scooter has joined in.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? I do think that they made a great pair up in that special and with the way they played off or each other, too! It was fun to see and It would have been nice to see more of!:smile:

zns

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Bean and :wink: would probably make a great duo. Scooter seems a lot more mature than bean, so it would have been funny to see them socialize.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know I have that special on DVD and I never really thought about it like that, seems like it might be kind of cool.

But I think Bean got old really fast, he's kind of a Muppet character I could do without, IMO.