Sababa Muppet Plush Toys in Australia!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Here in Australia we get hardly any muppet merchandise so I was happy yesterday to see a whole heap of the muppet sababa range! It was in a bookshop in Sydney. They look so nice!

Who knows what other stuff we might get here! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
So glad you could find them on the other side of the globe! Enjoy! :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I get really excited when I see muppet stuff cos its not something we see all the time here. We get the Palisades toys muppets but theyre only available in Electronics boutique and specialty collectors shops. They don't get many in in EB only one set of 4 usually and maybe a few others.

Whatever

Reaction score
The bad news is that EB is suppoed to stop carrying the Muppet Palisades line. :sympathy:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Whatever said:
The bad news is that EB is suppoed to stop carrying the Muppet Palisades line. :sympathy:
Oh No, what a shame! now theres no place for Australians to get them other than ebay. Lucky I know another good place. has EB stopped selling the muppet action figures worldwide or just in Australia? Ive noticed they have hardly any action figures of any kind lately. I thought they were just waiting for new stock.

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, they stopped carrying them in the US, so I doubt they carry them in Australia anymore either

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Well I guess only the die hard muppet fans will be bothering to get them here in Australia.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
How did a thread about sababa plushes in Australia turn into a thread about the availability of palisades muppet toys in Austrlaia,lol!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Well, they stopped carrying them in the US, so I doubt they carry them in Australia anymore either
If I may... I think Eb is dropping action figures all together... with the possible exception of those ugly McFarline things....

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm getting that idea too! They have hardly any figures in the stores here. Well all that that means is they will lose atleast one more customer for good, I'll never go in there again, dont need to if they dont sell muppets. I used to like Mcfarlane toys, I have a few, I only liked the Shrek ones, they were excellent but I don't think theyre making them for Shrek 2, another cheaper company has the rights. There also was some other good figures they made, the movie maniacs ones were good.

How did this topic change! lol