Rowlf's 1980's video

CoOKiE

Reaction score
OK i remember going to my cuz'ns house way back in the day and watching this video with Rowlf the Dog in it... it was him, a boy and a girl (puppets) and i don't remember the purpose (or plot) of this video but i do remember some cool songs were on it... i'm woundering if anyone knows the name of this video so i can try going on ebay to find a copy. :sympathy:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It sounds like it could be the Play-Along Video called "[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along" from 1988.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
That's it! I have the exact same video and it provided hours of entertainment. I wonder where the kids who did it are now. One of the more interesting things about it, is that Kevin Clash did the voice of the boy puppet.

beaker

Reaction score
My favorite was from 1988, "Youre As Funny As Fozzie Bear", featuring Kermit, Fozzie, and Gorgon Heap. good stuff.

radio boy

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
That's it! I have the exact same video and it provided hours of entertainment. I wonder where the kids who did it are now. One of the more interesting things about it, is that Kevin Clash did the voice of the boy puppet.
One of my best friends starred in that video thats who your talking about :smile: