Rocky Mountain Holiday and The Storyteller on DVD

Stulz

Reaction score
I posted this on anotehr thread but I wanted to start a new since it's now been confirmed.

Today on DigitalBits.com they stated:

Columbia TriStar has announced a slate of new releases for 8/26. Look for Levity, Raising Victor Vargas, El Mariachi: Special Edition, Desperado: Special Edition, a 2-pack of the El Mariachi and Desperado SEs, Bingo, Mute Witness, Snowboard Academy, The Best of Ripley's Believe It or Not, The Devil Commands, B]The Story Teller Collection and John Denver and the Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday.[/B]

:big_grin:

You can check it out here:

http://digitalbits.com/#mytwocentshttp://digitalbits.com/#mytwocents

So not ONLY is John Denver and John Denver and the Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday comming to DVD in August but the Story Teller is too!!
:eek:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Stulz,

Great news !

I wonder if they will bring out John Denver And The Muppets: A Christmas Together too?

see ya

Stulz

Reaction score
fingers crossed...

One can only hope!

:big_grin:

Animal

Reaction score
Hey!!!!:halo:

GREAT NEWS indeed!

But where did you read about the Storyteller dvd´s? I can´t find any info on that, not on digitalbits either...the second link you sent is not working:eek:

-*Hans*

Animal

Reaction score
Hey!:halo:

Sorry...just found it!!!

But do you have any more info on that??? It only says "Story Teller Collection". Do you know if it will include all 9 episodes and maybe even the 4 Greek Myths episodes???That would be SO GREAT!!!

Thanks again for the info!

-*Hans*:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hans,

The Storyteller and The Storyteller: Greek Myths are available on PAL DVD !

I have them, The only problem is that there are Dutch Subtitles burnt into the frame. Im going to buy the NTSC Discs, It will be nice to have them all in pristine condition.

By the way, I wonder if John Denver And The Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday will have any Extra's ?

John and Floyd performed 'Gone Fishin' at a Gala, Floyd was in a tuxedo too !
It would be nice to see that on the DVD, And if they had any sense they would put the episode of The Muppet Show on there too !

see ya

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to confirm that these releases are definitely happening. A little more info is that the Rocky Mountain Holiday DVD has a suggested retail price of $12.95 and The Storyteller Collection will sell for $24.95. Don't know yet what Storyteller episodes will be included.

Columbia will release more info and the cover art for these releases in about two weeks.

radionate

Reaction score
Holy Cow!

I still can't help but be skeptical about the whole thing. It almost seems to good to be real.

matleo

Reaction score
well i'll be danged. I haven't seen this special in about 20 years now and forgotten WAY more of it than I could ever remember, but I can't wait to see it again! I wonder if Columbia/Tri-Star has any other aces up their sleeves. Hey Columbia/Tri-star, two words, say it with me now: Christmas Together. :big_grin:

--Matt