Robin pictures and sounds

Beth C

Reaction score
Please, please someone help me!!! My 5 year old just LOVES the muppets, with Kermit and Robin in particular.

I'm looking for any pictures of Robin!!!!! I only have one. :frown:

I'm also looking for these MP3 files - I don't know if anyone has them but if they do and can share, I'll be extremely grateful.

"Two Lost Souls" w/ Robin and Sweetums - *desparately needed!*

Rama-Lama Ding Dong - From Mark Hamil TMS
Three Little Fish - From Mark Hamil TMS
Six String Orchestra - From Mark Hamil TMS

I only have one song by Robin - "I'm Five"

So, if ANYONE can help me, please email me at : Trekie386@aol.com

You will make one 5 year old very happy!!!!

~Beth C :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
The Debbie Harry episode, now available on DVD, has some great parts with Robin and his Frog Scout trooop. I always loved Robin's duet with Kermit on the "Muppet Family Christmas." :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have a couple of Pics of Robin. Just a few tho'. but email me and I'll send them to u. Oh did u hear that they've come out w/ Frogscout Robin and Kermit as Captain Smollett Action Figures. Here's where to see the pics of theses pics. They've also coming out w/ a Scoutmmaster Kermit. Don't have a pic of Kermit but here are Kermit and Robin.

http://www.toughpigs.com/merchfigures.htm

Whatever

Reaction score
Robin is semi-famous for singing "Halfway Down the Stairs." I do not know in which episode/ CD this occurs, but there are several versions. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think I remember reading that it was originally from the Harvey Korman episode from season 1, before he was established as Kermit's nephew.

Beth C

Reaction score
Robin pics & sounds

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm definately going to get the DVD's (I'm saving up now to just buy the whole 15 DVD set) and I will write to Jerry.

I had to customize a Kermit for my 5 year old daughter, just so she could have a 'Robin' to carry around. We will definately be getting the frog scout Robin - thanks for the tips!

I'm still looking for song files tho.. if anyone has them, please let me know!

~Beth C :smile: