Robin and Rowlf

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen Robin and Rowlf at the same time, on the Muppet show or on any of the Muppet Movies or specials? Name some times they were together, and what they said to each other. :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow, now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing Rowlf and Robin together! Whoa :eek: :confused:

Animal

Reaction score
Hey,

There IS a few times on The Muppet Show, where Rowlf & Robin is together. First in the Marisa Berenson episode, in the UK Skit. Robin is sittng on the piano, singing "Someone To Watch Over Me", while Rowlf is playing.
Then there´s the "Vet´s Hospital" sketch in the Linda Lavin episode, where Robin is the patient!

There might be a few more scenes in TMS, but there are just the ones I remember right now!

-Hans :halo: :halo: :halo:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I think the only other times they were together were in group numbers, like Arlo Guthrie's "Sailing Down My Golden River" and Melissa Manchester's "Whenever I Call You Friend".

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Animal said:
Hey,

There IS a few times on The Muppet Show, where Rowlf & Robin is together. First in the Marisa Berenson episode, in the UK Skit. Robin is sittng on the piano, singing "Someone To Watch Over Me", while Rowlf is playing.
Then there´s the "Vet´s Hospital" sketch in the Linda Lavin episode, where Robin is the patient!
There might be a few more scenes in TMS, but there are just the ones I remember right now!

I think those 2 times may have been the only 2 times when there was actual Dialouge between Robin and Rowlf.
:sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy: