Rizzo on Jerry Lewis Telethon? It's on NOW!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Rizzo MIGHT be appearing on the Jerry Lewis telethon (it just started on WGN). I just heard the announcer list the hosts. When he said "Tom Bergeron", they showed a little video insert with him talking to Rizzo. There was no sound, they just played the opening music over it.

Tom and Rizzo both had tuxes on. That's all I know. The announcer said nothing about the Muppets, but I know Rizzo when I see him!:shifty: Is Rizzo on tonight...or was that just old footage?

Right now, they have these tap dancers on dancing to "Grand Old Flag". Anyone else seeing this?

Convincing John

ploobis

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Rizzo MIGHT be appearing on the Jerry Lewis telethon (it just started on WGN). I just heard the announcer list the hosts. When he said "Tom Bergeron", they showed a little video insert with him talking to Rizzo. There was no sound, they just played the opening music over it.

Tom and Rizzo both had tuxes on. That's all I know. The announcer said nothing about the Muppets, but I know Rizzo when I see him!:shifty: Is Rizzo on tonight...or was that just old footage?

Right now, they have these tap dancers on dancing to "Grand Old Flag". Anyone else seeing this?

Convincing John
I just saw Rizzo & Pepe on the telethon, But it was from last year. Still cool though. :rolleyes: :shifty:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Aaaargh! I missed it! I took a shower and thought the tape was recording but it didn't!:frown: If I had only waited 10 minutes longer...

It was last year's stuff, eh? Ah well, it'll be on Youtube I suppose. I'll have to search for it...:search:

Convincing John

Drtooth

Reaction score
My smurfing local station cut to locla news by that time. And whaddaya know. First time their appearance was BEFORE 3 AM too.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It still was a cute little meeting. I enjoyed it.

AAO

Reaction score
Chipper was quiet funny... glad to know that pepe and rizzo were there