Review: A Mighty Wind

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
You mean Carroll's book signing?

Yeah, if I couldn't get to that, seeing A Mighty Wind would be a close second. :wink:

-Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
is this film nation wide...it sounds awesome!

Sarah

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
You mean Carroll's book signing?

Yeah, if I couldn't get to that, seeing A Mighty Wind would be a close second. :wink:

-Matt
Yeah, she says its too far for her to drive on a work night...which is understandable, I SUPPOSE:smirk: :smile: But yeah, I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing that instead. :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
is this film nation wide...it sounds awesome!
Sarah
As far as I know it is nationwide, though I don't think certain theater chains are picking it up. My friend Sam works projection for a movie theater, and his theater isn't going to be running it. I'll find out which chain he works for and post it. Other than that, check www.hollywood.com for listings in your area.

-Matt

CraigD

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Christopher Guest, Eugene Levy and the rest of the crew. Best in Show was one of the funniest movies I've seen in recent years. I can't wait for this one to be released over here.

Craig

Gonzo

Reaction score
Great review Matt--

I've loved all of Christopher Guest's other flicks, and can't wait to see this one. And I'm a folk music fan to some degree, so I know I'll be squirming at embarrassment and self-mockery (and mockery from Melissa, which is even more fun) through the whole thing.

Can't wait!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:halo: