RESUME ADVICE?

Chinchilla

Reaction score
So my boyfriend's best friend's wife is in some kind of marketing and knows a guy who works for the Henson Co. in London. This morning I got an email from her asking for my resume so she can forward it to that guy, whoever he is.
:eek: :embarrassed: :excited: :embarrassed: :eek:

I don't even know if they are looking for anyone, or maybe this is just her very own attempt to curry favor. But what the heck. I'll send her a res.

So the question is, how do I customize my graphic artist's (not puppeteer's) resume for Henson??? Does anyone here have any suggestions?

Thanks much!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry, don't know but have you done any puppeting?

Chinchilla

Reaction score
Thanks for your response!

Nope, no puppeting experince. Not much call for that in these parts.

I wasn't expecting puppeting experience to be something they look for in a graphic designer. I heard elsewhere on the forum that the puppet builders in the workshop almost never become puppet performers, so I'm assuming the company would keep it's other departments sorta segregated as well. Am I mistaken?

I am doing volunteer set painting for a local theatre company, though. Should I include a "hobbies and interests" section?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah emphasise any graphic design you've done for entertainment, multimedia in any way. Also any experience you have of designing for kids things.