Rainbow Connection painting

Reaction score
Hello Muppet fans,

Thanks to this site (and an understanding wife), I've got plans to get the MR realistic Kermit. :smile:

I see there's all kinds of Muppet items that fans collect, and so I wonder if anyone has the James Coleman fine art of Kermit playing a banjo, called The Rainbow Connection. For Fathers day 2007 my wife and kids surprised me with it: http://brightphotos.phanfare.com/show/external/255541/340879/37667231/file.jpg

I have several Kermit items, but this is by far my favorite.

A first hello to all, and I'm thrilled that there's such an enthusiastic community keeping the Muppets vibrant and alive.:big_grin:

Bob

Telly

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Bob! It's nice to come here. My friends are relieved I found this place cuz now they don't have to hear about my obsession 24 hours a day!

Reaction score
Thanks Telly. I can't believe it took so long for me to discover this forum. Guess I need to brush up on my searching skills. :smirk:

Reaction score
Yeah, I first saw it at the gift shop in Cinderella's Castle and was blown away - I thought the painting was beautiful and loved that Kermit was depicted from the opening scene in the Muppet Movie. But I didn't buy it - too much I thought. But the next year my wife surprised me for Fathers Day. The artist signed the back, wishing me a Happy Father's day - quite a nice touch.