questions about the Muppet Central guide

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have soem questions regarding the Muppet Show episode guide at Mupet Central.

There are many times in the guide where soem fact about the script is mentioned. Does the person in charge of the guide have copies of scripts, or were these changes mentioend somewhere else? The Muppet Morsels don't mention them (in fact, I don't think the morsels ever mention any changes from script to screen).

The things I am specifically referring to are:
*the fact that Shakey Shanchez was called Small Monster in the script for the Vincent Price episode.
*the fact that Scooter was originally going to be in the panel discussion from the Harvey Korman episode.
*The fact that The Newsman was called Muppet Reporter in all first season scripts.
*The fact that Jerry (aka Slim Wilson) was called Jed in the scripts (and I'm not really clear if this fact only applies to the Julie Andrews episode or to all of his appearances).
*the fact that the Ciggarrettes and Whskey number was originally going to feature Link Hogthrob instead of Dr. Strangepork.

Also, in the page for the Joel Grey epsiode, the singer from Pachalafica is identified as Hasim. Was this his name in the script, or is there soem other source for his name?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can't answer any of your questions minor but at least I'm bumping it up so maybe someone else can help you.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if the person who made the guides still reads and posts in this forum.