Questions about the Don Knotts episode of TMS

D

Dil

Here are 3 questions about the Don Knotts episode of TMS:

I know that the Opening Number is sweet, but what did the lead-singing Gingerbread Man sound like?

I know that Don Knotts didn't sing on TMS, but how many words did he speak along to 'Lullaby of Birdland'?

I know that Kermit first said "It's The Muppet Show with" on this episode, but what's the next part of his first setence?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Dil said:
I know that the Opening Number is sweet, but what did the lead-singing Gingerbread Man sound like?
He sounded a bit like Bert, only sweeter.

Dil said:
I know that Kermit first said "It's The Muppet Show with" on this episode, but what's the next part of his first setence?
It's been a while since I've seen this, but I think he says "It's the Muppet Show with our very special guest star Don Knotts!"

I can't remembetr if Don Knotts says anything in the closing number.

D

Dil

minor muppetz said:
He sounded a bit like Bert, only sweeter.
Pretty ironic... a living Gingerbread Man with a lower voice than in the Shrek series.

minor muppetz said:
It's been a while since I've seen this, but I think he says "It's the Muppet Show with our very special guest star Don Knotts!"
That's MISTER Don Knotts.

minor muppetz said:
I can't remember if Don Knotts says anything in the closing number.
Since I know of the fact that Don Knotts never sang on The Muppet Show, I doubt he would ever sing or speak along in the closing number.