Question about "What Do People Do All Day?"

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I noticed there was a swing ride supposedly at an amusement park near the end of the song segment. From what amusement or theme park did that ride exist?

I read a comment on the video suggesting that the swing ride looks to be from Cedar Point, but that amusement park is in Ohio. I would think the film footage throughout the song was set in New York City.

Last edited:

ssetta

Reaction score
I know the fire truck that was shown was from the Danbury, CT fire department, so it definitely wasn't all shot in NYC. Also, one of the rides looked like the paratrooper at the now-gone Whalom Park in Massachusetts, but it could be anywhere.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I hope it was in Cedar Point. My state of Ohio has never been featured on the show (that I know of). Not even in the season 50 “Big Bird’s Road Trip” segments.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Big Bird's plane flew over Ohio on his flight to Ocean View, Illinois in FTB.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I got another question to ask regarding the "What Do People Do All Day?" segment. Just before the marching band was shown during the second chorus, was the group of people sitting on the ground actually a group of scouts? If so, that could possibly be another contribution to the Scouting page on Muppet Wiki.