Question About Muppets from Space DVD

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, I found Muppets from space at a supermarket (along with Kermits swam years) in the clearence rack of dvds. But the thing that confused me was there were 2 different Muppets from space. There was one with a blue cover and one with a green cover. I got the blue covered one because I thought it looked nicer. Anyway, can someone tell me the difference between the 2 or is the only difference one is green and the other blue?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Ok, I found Muppets from space at a supermarket (along with Kermits swam years) in the clearence rack of dvds. But the thing that confused me was there were 2 different Muppets from space. There was one with a blue cover and one with a green cover. I got the blue covered one because I thought it looked nicer. Anyway, can someone tell me the difference between the 2 or is the only difference one is green and the other blue?
do u mean the picture or the plastic case?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The picture. Although the main picture is the same, the one I got has a blue backround, and the other one had a green background

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
if your talking about the Moon in back of the Muppets on the cover then yeah... the 1st cover (for the VHS and DVD from 1999, copyright says the year) the moon IS blue.... Now (since sometime in 2005 the copyright says) the "new" re-release IS Green moon. I also seen this as I DO have the 1st dvd (blue moon) and the Disney/Soney re-relase "Muppet Movies 3 Pack" that come out in Jan 06. I also seen at Wal Mart that you can also get this "Geen Moon" MFS cover and KSY in a 2pack for under $11.

hope this helps u! :smile:

Stulz

Reaction score
Green = Fullscreen

I think the info everyone should know is that the new green moon MFS cover is Fullscreen ONLY!

DO NOT BUY THE GREEN MOON MFS!

:grouchy:

You've been Warned.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
also orignally kermits swamp years came out in a green case now it's white.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Are there any differences in the extra features for the blue VS green?