question about Crazy Harry

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
We all know how much explosions excite Crazy Harry but I was just wondering has Harry ever behaved insane in any way that didn't necessarily involve setting off an explosion?

Timotheus

Reaction score
What, you mean setting off explosions isn't enough to warrant the "crazy" moniker?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Timotheus said:
What, you mean setting off explosions isn't enough to warrant the "crazy" moniker?
No it certainly is insane enough and it was his biggest trademark. I only wondered if they had ever done something a little different with his mad mayhem sometimes. You know just for a change that's all?:wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I know that in The Muppet Movie and Muppet Party Cruise, he had something to do with electricity, although I could not see exactly what.
I have almost the opposite question though. Was there ever a time, however briefly, when Crazy Harry behaved himself; you know, a little out of character? I doubt it; was just currious.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
There was one At the Dance Sketch where he was really calm...I think it was in the Sex and Violence pilot, or maybe I just imagined it:crazy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
In Joel Gray's closing number Razzle-Dazzle both Crazy Harry and Animal behaved themselves sedately to sing arms linked with a heap of other various male muppets dressed in identical purple tuxedoes.

Timotheus

Reaction score
Oh my, those purple tuxes again. I wonder...if I wore one of those (if I wore one at my sister's upcoming wedding, she would kill me), would I look like a muppet? Hmm...
Sorry...I think I'm becoming known for random off-topic outbursts...:crazy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Timotheus said:
Oh my, those purple tuxes again. I wonder...if I wore one of those (if I wore one at my sister's upcoming wedding, she would kill me), would I look like a muppet? Hmm...
Sorry...I think I'm becoming known for random off-topic outbursts...:crazy:
Hehe, i would love to do that, but girls dont wear tuxes:smirk:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Hmm...Crazy Harry play with kitties, flowers, string, bagpipes, wood?

Doesn't have the same ring to it.