Puppets and more for sale

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hi all, I dont know if this section is for Muppets only, but I have a few items I need to sell to get some things paid off.

IF you are interested post here and I will contact you.

Laurel and Hardy Ventriloquist Dummies--Laurel has his overall oufit and Hardy has a custom made black suit outfit. $100 for set

Three Stooges (larry curly moe) SPUMCO set of dolls: they are in super condition and the are the large versions. These guys are awesome! $100 for set

I have a Hey vern its Ernest talking doll in the box. HE still talks normal also. I love this guy. $50

I have many many many three stooges vhs videos and also hey vern (jim varney) Ernest vhs,(most out of print) ask for specific titles.

If you see something you like , let me know. I really need to money.

I also have the Statler and Waldorf Puppets that were made for me that I am willing to sell , but you must be very interested. They are very high quality and hard to come by. (one of a kinds)

I will consider all offers

Camellia

Reaction score
Phillip - These aren't Muppets. Is there a ....

... Off Topic place? ...

:smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hi all I have a COOKIE MONSTER Piano from the 1980's for sale I am asking $20.

Now its on topic

rtgentry

Reaction score
Camellia said:
... Off Topic place? ...

:smile:

Hey Camellia, statler and waldorf are muppets? Did you read the whole post?

rtgentry

Reaction score
Okay everyone its crunch time. I really need to sell statler and waldorf. I normally wouldnt advertise like this , but I really need to money to put down on a new house.

I am asking $600 each which is a steal for the quality and likeness they have.

Email me at gentryauctions@sbcglobal.net if you are interested and would like to know more.

These are puppet replicas.

Thanks