*pulls apart Emmy and Jackie*

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey gals, I have an idea! Listen, both of you have avatars, yet you are both only really 1 of the personalities.

I shall now act as arbitrator, just like the good ol' Greeks used to (Zeus himself had to arbitrate some mighty big situations!).

*beats gavel*

Here is what I propose:

Since you are both Ernie and neither one of you is Bert, and Emmy, you use Ernie's avatar, and Jackie, you Bert's, why don't you two crazy BBB muffin gals---get this---"take turns"?

*feels like he's a human on SS now with E & J as Muppets-through-which-kids-learn-good-adulty-things*

Emmy, you are now usin' Ernie. How about you keep Ernie, and then in---oh, I don't know, perhaps a few weeks---you let Jackie be Ernie, and you Bert? And then at the end of the period, y'all may switch back! :smile:

Whaddya think, gals? :big_grin:

*glances back and forth between such two great goddesses*

(Ooohhhh, the mighty fires of Muffinlympus...)

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL!!!! I think I am going to forget who I am! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
J&M'sM

Not to criticise, but I think you're idea might be more confusing than having both of them use Ernie at once.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
True, but maybe people would eventually get used to it or E&J could announce it or somethin'---I don't know, just somethin' that came to mind...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Emmy & Jackie & One Personality...

"Don't look at me, I think these people are nuts."

-Bill Murray (Pete Venkman, GhostbustersII)

And "I" should talk, huh?
FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Since you are both Ernie and neither one of you is Bert, and Emmy, you use Ernie's avatar, and Jackie, you Bert's, why don't you two crazy BBB muffin gals---get this---"take turns"?
Take turns?

I dunno. You know sharing Bill Barretta is one thing.

But shairing an air guitar... I mean avatar (dang, I always do that!) is another...

:stick_out_tongue:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
True, but maybe people would eventually get used to it or E&J could announce it or somethin'---I don't know, just somethin' that came to mind...
We're very good at anouncin' things.

We usually start off with a "It's Coming" type thread a week in advance, hyping up nothing.

It's really fun...