Public Service Commercial

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Does anyone remember in the early 1990sa commercial where the Muppets made a public service commercial about how to help the environment?

Miss Piggy was giving everyone things to do and at the end Kermit didn't have anything and he said to Piggy: "Well what can we do Piggy?"
Then she goes, "Help conserve electrcity." Then she turns off the lights and everything erupts into chaos.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It's Earth Day!

I do distinctly remember seeing an early 1990s Earth Day public service announcement, with Kermit, possibly Robin, and some of the other Henson frogs. (Like the ones used on "The Muppets Take Manhattan".)
I don't think this is the same one you're talking about, but I do remember the frogs going a little freaky over emphasizing that's it's Earth Day and we need to celebrate it! They were all in an office and screaming "It's Earth Day!" :smile:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I wish there was a Muppet archivist somewhere with all these hidden bits of Henson history...or someone could ransack Henson Associates vault.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I remember those. I specifically remember one with :embarrassed: and :smile: where they did the "What's Snoo" joke.

Actually, I thought they were from the 80s, because I sort of remembered it was Jim performing Kermit. I could be wrong about that though.