Professional Vampire Puppet on eBay from Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Happy Halloween!!!!!!

It's been a while sense I've posted a puppet on eBay here but I've been very busy and I'm still neck high in work that pays way later. I know it's a bit late but I now have a Turtlenecked Vampire puppet up on eBay!!!! (Echoing). Like the Vampire puppet that I have up on eBay I have a problem with sorting my time table out. I'm still working on the New Brunswick school project plus two costume heads for the City of Halifax's tree lighting ceremony. Then I had decided to make this Vampire for eBay. Am I crazy or what? Again It'll be a while before another eBay puppet goes up. At least not till I'm done with these two projects. Anyway enough of that. Just check him out for yourself by clicking on the link below. If you can bid on him then please do. If you cannot don't worry. He'll just haunt you one night. (kidding!) Enjoy the story and pictures. Thanks everyone.

Take care to all,

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3151985735

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks geat, Terry! It's never too late for a Tupperware-lovin' Vampire. Looks like the auction is already doing well. Good luck!

jediX

Reaction score
Indeed very nice. What did you build his head out of?

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Cindy and Hi JediX.

Sorry it took a while to get back to you and JediX. I've been very busy these days. It looks like only the two of you made comments. I do agree with you Cindy about it never being too late for a Tupperware-lovin' Vampire and your right about the bidding getting off to a good start. Thanks for your wonderful letter Cindy.

Ok JediX The Vampire puppet's head was made out of 1/2" polyfoam that was dyed green using Rit dye. The hair is made out of short fur fabric and the eyes are made from two plastic spoons. Hope that helps.

Take care you two and thanks for your letters.

Terry Angus.

jediX

Reaction score
Thanks for answering :smile:

At the end of this quarter I was planning on redoing some of my old puppets and that was just the info I needed. Thanks, and keep up your awesome work.