Professional Reindeer Hand Puppet on eBay, Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Everyone.!!!!!!

Finally, Finally, FINALLY! the two projects that I have been working on are over and I now I have this puppet finally finished of eBay. I can now finally start getting back to people who have wrote me. Ok again it's been while sense I've posted a puppet on eBay This maybe a bit late for Christmas shipping I don't know. So for the first time ever I now have up on ebay a Reindeer Puppet and her name is Debbie The Doe. Neat thing about Debbie is that she can be used as a normal Deer as well as a Reindeer. As usual there are some pictures up with a short story. If you want to check her out for yourself just click on the link below and If you can bid on her then please do. If you cannot don't worry. Just enjoy the story and pictures. Thanks everyone.

Take care to all,

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3165190869

ButchCat

Reaction score
Pro Reindeer Hand Puppet. Angus Puppets

I had posted this on this board two or three days ago but I can't seem to find it now and I got no response from it either. Why did my post disappear????? I think we are going to have to talk Phil. Well here I go again and sadly this is the last day for this Auction.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Terry,

I merged your post today with your original from Tuesday. Sorry you couldn't find it.

I really like Debbie the Reindeer, especially her green nose! Great story as always.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Spectacular as always. I especially like the green nose! :smile: :concern: