Professional Lamb Puppet Take Three

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

As you may or may not know Woolen the Lamb did not make the reserve bid and I've had to re-enlist the puppet again and it’s not looking good so this morning I’ve changed the site some more. This time I’ve trying something different. Sadly I have lowered the reserve bid and heck I even dropped the reserve bid and added a Buy now category. I would like to thank you all for your support for the first time that Woolen was on ebay. I keep saying this but I never seem to learn. I've really got to stop making these higher end puppets for eBay and go back to just the foam based child/humanoid or quickie monster puppets. At least not as much goes into those and I don't lose too much. Here’s the new link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3185352991

Take care everybody and thanks.

Terry Angus

Whatever

Reaction score
Sorry you are having such a problem selling this sweetie. If I had dinero, I'd buy him in an instance. But I have five more years of university to go, now that I'm planning on going to grad school. That means no spare money.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I was going to purchase it when the bidding war was going on, but thought best not to because It would be a little bit before I had the cash. I've been wanting one of your puppets for along time.... this is just a bad time for me because I'm building a bunch of my own pieces for a local gallery and I don't get any money up front...... no mulla going out and none coming in means zero toys for me. :frown:

I'd love to have a Terry Angus puppet though. :excited:

Rugby

Reaction score
The sheep was a very nice looking puppet, but just wasn't my thing. I'm looking forward to buying one of your puppets. Just has to be the right kind of puppet. This was only your first puppet that didn't sell for over 200 dollars. I wouldn't get so down about it. Maybe you should have just pulled the puppet and relisted it at a later date.

Maybe you could do a high end puppet, then a few lower budget puppets, then a higher end puppet, etc etc. Maybe try breaking out of the holiday themes for a while. I'll bet you could do a really cool Neo from The Matrix puppet or something along those lines.

Some monster, character, and people puppets would actually be pretty cool. I would maybe get away from the animal characters for a while or just change it up a bit.

Good luck. Looking forward to your future creations!