Pro Monster Puppet. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hey there gang!!!!!!

I’m backkkkk! Still fighting a cold bug but I haven’t let that stop me from putting up another eBay puppet. Ok, so the cold had me beat for two days and I…..never mind. Now and then I tend to go back to the monster puppets and this one is a bit different from the ones in the past. This time it’s a little girl monster. Like so many of my eBay puppets there is a little write up and some pictures to go with her.

So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. For those of you who have never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. Good luck.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=5919864129

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/

Whatever

Reaction score
She's adorable! If only I had any money..... :frown:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
She is one excellent puppet! I'd love to have that puppet but just dont have the money especially at the moment. Maybe one day I'll be able to buy an Angus puppet!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ok, everyone as usual it takes me till the last day to get back to the comments. Again I’m not much of a letter writer and sadly it shows. This time there are only two comments dealing with Lila the little girl Monster. Both Whatever and Muppetsdownunder love her but sadly don’t have the finances to get her which makes me feel very badly but sadly I really can’t cut my price on her anymore as it does cost a lot to build her. You’ll find that usually most of the eBay puppets reserve is roughly from $150 to $250. I hope that helps for the future.

Well this is the last day for Lila Monster’s auction and if you want to have a last look at her just click on the link and check her out and if you wish to place a bid please do. If not just enjoy the pictures and story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=5919864129

Thanks everyone and take care of yourselves,

Terry Angus

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats ok! Its not the price thats stopping me from getting it, even if it was $5 I wouldnt be able to because I'm just about to go on an overseas trip so its not the time to be buying big items from the US! I would if I could believe me! I will another time hopefully!

I just thought I'd quickly post that to let you know that its not because its a high price, its a good price already for such a great puppet!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Oh I see, no problem MuppetsDownunder I understand completely and I would do the same in your shoes. I hope your trip goes well and all my best to you.

Terry Angus