Pre-Order The Muppets Original Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
People who think Twilight or Glee are for kids clearly didn't read/watch them...
im siding with frogster on these 2, but my main issue with Glee is that they sing a song thats been around FOREVER and all of a sudden its the best Glee song ever and the original never existed

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like Glee. :embarrassed: It is a guilty pleasure. The writing can be downright terrible at times, but it's all in the spirit of fun and I think it offends almost everybody equally. I will admit that most of their attempts at political correctness come out all clumsy and awkward.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
im siding with frogster on these 2, but my main issue with Glee is that they sing a song thats been around FOREVER and all of a sudden its the best Glee song ever and the original never existed
One of the things I like about it, actually. I teach high school, and I had students coming in singing "Young Girl" by Gary Puckett. You know where they heard that great old song? Glee! :smile:

MJTaylor

Reaction score
You may have a point Frogpuppeteer but I still like Glee anyhow...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
You may have a point Frogpuppeteer but I still like Glee anyhow...

i have no issue with the Glee folk personally, first and formost show wasnt made for a guy like me, it just never appealed to me only memory i have of it in advetisements actually deals with a friends death so that show never caught my eye as awesome...

mines main dislike is more from experience...when i did the cover of dont stop beleiveing with scrapstv most of the comments where along the lines of "Why did you cover a Glee song?"

was very irritating , just how i know certain people who believe Jason Mraz wrote Rainbow Connection

MJTaylor

Reaction score
i have no issue with the Glee folk personally...mines more from experience...when i did the cover of dont stop beleiveing with scrapstv most of the comments where along the lines of "Why did you cover a Glee song?"

was very irritating , just how i know certain people who believe Jason Mraz wrote Rainbow Connection
That's a pity. I knew it was a Journey song.

TSSD

Reaction score
Yup. Time to put down the Go-Gurt and iCarly DVDs and put on some adult pants. lol
Wait, wait, wait. Are you trying to say there's something wrong with Go-Gurt?! :grr:

chudman1000

Reaction score
i have no issue with the Glee folk personally, first and formost show wasnt made for a guy like me, it just never appealed to me only memory i have of it in advetisements actually deals with a friends death so that show never caught my eye as awesome...

mines main dislike is more from experience...when i did the cover of dont stop beleiveing with scrapstv most of the comments where along the lines of "Why did you cover a Glee song?"

That's a pity. I knew it was a Journey song.
Wait a moment... you mean to say that Journey wrote Rainbow Connection? Well my mind has been blown! (I kid I kid, I know what you mean, hahah!) :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.