Prayers for My Sister

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Hey everyone, CoolGuy here.

So, today my sister was at ANW training in Columbus, and she fell and sprained her neck. An ambulance is currently in front of my house to take her to the hospital.
As you’d expect, this is a tragic event for my family, and I’m scared for her life.

I’m probably going to take a break from both posting on Muppet Central forum and writing Harrisverse stories on AO3 (the latter only applies if you even read those, which I doubt you do). I might post updates about her on this thread, but that’ll likely be the extent of it.

Bye everyone, hope I’ll see you soon...

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hey everyone, CoolGuy here.

So, today my sister was at ANW training in Columbus, and she fell and sprained her neck. An ambulance is currently in front of my house to take her to the hospital.
As you’d expect, this is a tragic event for my family, and I’m scared for her life.

I’m probably going to take a break from both posting on Muppet Central forum and writing Harrisverse stories on AO3 (the latter only applies if you even read those, which I doubt you do). I might post updates about her on this thread, but that’ll likely be the extent of it.

Bye everyone, hope I’ll see you soon...
Sorry to hear about this, I wish her a speedy recovery.