Paul Williams DVD and tour info

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hi, everyone,
Wasnt' sure if this was mentioned here before but both Paul Williams and Melissa Manchester are doing a tour together and Rainbow Connection is part of the set list! Paul is also coming out with a DVD where supposedly Dave Goelz and Gonzo are on it singing "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday" with Paul. More info on the DVD and concert tour can be found at Paul's website: www.paul-williams.co.uk
They're playing near me in March unfortunately it's the same week I have reservations to go on vacation! :frown:

dmx10101

Reaction score
I've never heard of Paul Williams and Melissa Manchester. Can someone enlighten me.

jediX

Reaction score
Both were guest stars on TMS. Paul Williams also wrote a ton of Muppet music, including Rainbow Connection I believe. I think he worked on MCC music, too.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
A Little?

He first wrote the music for Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas then starred on The Muppet Show, Then wrote the music for The Muppet Movie and then wrote the music for The Muppet Christmas Carol ! He was probably on Sesame Street too!

I wouldnt say "Little".

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well then, I guess it would have to be a lot. I wasn't aware of all his acomplishments.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
More on Paul Williams DVD..

There's updated pics at Paul Williams' website with some great shots of him and Gonzo in the studio as well as pics of Paul and Dave Goelz (without Gonzo :smile:)

Melissa

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Melissa,

Thanks for the update. There are some nice photos there. It will be wonderful to finally hear and see the results when the DVD is released. With all respect to Willie Nelson, it would have been too cool to have Kermit and Paul sing Rainbow Connection together.