Palisades Muppet Collection On eBay Nearly Every Item Made!

JeffH

Reaction score
Hi all,
My first post on Muppet Central however I was a long time member on the Palisades Boards and also poke in with a comment every once in a blue moon over at Creatus Maximus under the names JeffH and or jeffreybh
In any case wanted to let you all know I have posted on eBay nearly every Palisades Muppet item made! Nearly all of them still in unopened package.

They were posted last night and many items have already been snatched up with Buy it Nows but there are still alot of items left.

Check out these great deals and others!
WW East Dr Teeth currently $5.99
Wedding of the Century currently $5.99
Holiday Kermit currently $4.99

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjeffreybh

Cheers!
JeffH
jeffreybh

h

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff... Hope things are going well for you. Few questions.
1 Are these MIB/MOC or loose items?
2 You have two Animal Collectors Paradise exclusive figures listed. Is this correct? Or is one of them mislabeled, being the Red & Silver variant from OMG?
3 The Zoot Red Shirt repaint, is that complete with all accessories in 100% perfect paint ops in 100% perfect MOC condition?
4 Interested in a few items... Might buy... Need to fill up some remaining gaps to finish off the collection.
Take care and I wish you success with the garage sale.

JeffH

Reaction score
Hey Jeff... Hope things are going well for you. Few questions.
1 Are these MIB/MOC or loose items?
THe vast majority are in unopened package.

2 You have two Animal Collectors Paradise exclusive figures listed. Is this correct? Or is one of them mislabeled, being the Red & Silver variant from OMG?
Thanks for pointing this out. One was the OMGCNFO exclusive. I have revised the appropriate auction to correct the description.

3 The Zoot Red Shirt repaint, is that complete with all accessories in 100% perfect paint ops in 100% perfect MOC condition?
It is complete in an unopened package. There are no paint defects that I can tell from my untrained eye

4 Interested in a few items... Might buy... Need to fill up some remaining gaps to finish off the collection.
Take care and I wish you success with the garage sale.
thanks Count!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying Jeff. So the Red Shirt Zoot is OK in terms of paint. What about its packaging. Is the figure mint MOC? Are the bubble, packaging stickers, cardboard backing in 100% perfect condition?