Paging Gorgon Heap

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... If Gorgon Heap happens to see this message...

Sent you a PM with a few TMS character questions, along with the specific episodes and sketches to find them quicker. Would appreciate it if you could reply ASAP via PM or E-mail.
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bump! So Gorgon Heap can find/see this now, if he's online.

Please? Hope to hear from you soon and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings from the Count. Hello Gorgon Heap, tried sending this to your PM inbox, but it didn't generate any responses. If you could, I'd like to ask you a few questions for the Muppet List.

Was wondering if I could get help with a couple of entries for the Muppet Listing.

Over at Kermitage, in the entry for "The Fish", they have a brown fish shaped or looking like Robin the Frog appearing in the Swedish Chef sketch in the Don Knotts episode.
Did this character actually appear? If so, should it be added to the list, and if so under what entry heading or name?

Also wondering if as Kermitage says in the entry for "The Turtles", the one that appeared in the Swedish Chef sketch in the Victor Borge episode should be added.
Your expert knowledge would be most helpful, since those two queries would then be eliminated. Please reply ASAP to my PM or E-mail, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and have a good weekend.