other henson productions that Thig could have appeared in

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Inspired by last nights thread about other Henson productions that Splurge and Fred The Dragon could have appeared in, what productios do you think that Thig could/ should have been in?

Here's what epsiodes of The Muppet Show he should have been in:
Paul Williams: with the other monsters who prove that Paul isn't the tallest person on the show.
Sandy Duncan: in Nice Girl Like Me.
Kaye Ballard: with Thog and Kaye Ballard in What Would You Say?
Rich Little: with the monsters at the end of the press sketch.
Zero Mostel: in Zeros Fear poem.
Julie Andrews: in I Whistle a Happy Tune.
Alice Cooper: in Schools Out For Summer.
Lynne Redgrave: as a bad guy from Robin Hood.
Jonathan Winters: with the trolls in the closing number.
Andy Williams: in the opening number.
Marty Feldman: with Sweetums in the closing number.
James Coburn: as a gangster in the roaring twenties sketch.

specials:
The Muppet Valentine Show: with Thog in Real Live Girl and closing number.
The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show: dancing in any of the big numbers (ditto with other full body muppets)

And I think I would be stating the obvious if I mentioned the finale of The Muppet Movie and The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years.

D

Dil

Here's my list of what Thig could've appeared in:

The Muppet Show

Bernadette Peters: with Timmy Monster, Thog, & Sweetums in Bernadette Peter's first number.

Alice Cooper: in the "Once-A-Year-Day" Number where he dances with Thog, and in the end, Thig would get kind of confused and starts to say before the one last note, "I don't get it, how is one day in one year, or should I say, how could you make a year one day?" Thog then says, "I don't get it either", then the last note play, and after that, Thig & Thog would appear and make some bows.

Raquel Welch: they could've used the opening number as this way: the same set & song, but without the spider. Here, Thig as a dinosaur would sing ALL of the words, which makes Raquel angry, because she wanted to sing ALL of the words, and have Thig not sing ANY of it. In the end, Thig eats Raquel.

Lola Falana: in the disco number with Lola, Timmy, Fletcher, & Doglion.

Loretta Swit: with Thog in Loretta's first number.