Ok, how did they make

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
how did they make the puppet on the "Kermits Piano" the creature after the spider, the belly dancing monkey thing I cant figure it out!
:confused: :concern:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
No, she's referring to the Ed Sullivan appearance, where Kermit plays a piano to keep a Snerf from eating him. Ultimately he DOES get devoured ... by the piano.

Anyway, to me it looks like it took 5-6 hands to control that Snerf (1 for head, 2 for hands, 1-2 for belly?). I could be wrong.

Hopefully this sketch will be on the upcoming Sullivan DVD.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Yes it was on the Ed Sullivan show, I taped the skit off of channel 6 (wich is PBS down here) and Im sure that it takes a coupple of people, cuz someone has to hold his head still and mote it to the beat, his hands are like Fozzies (there gloves) and the stomach, but how and what is the stomach made out of/move? it looks like someones head, but I doubt it (thats what my mom guessed) it would be hard to move your head that way. Also is this muppet in any other skit? or is he a one time thing? :wink:

Ryan

Reaction score
Looks like 2 performers worked on it, one on the hands, one on the head and stomach. There was probably hoop inside the puppet, which could be turned with the puppeteer's left hand, while the right hand worked the head.