Oh, looking for one more episode!

allredjag

Reaction score
Hi,
I remember an episode, or movie .... with a monster named Sweetums. Does anyone remember that? I would love to have this on video, along with the show that had that princess with the talking spell on her (another question in another thread I just asked). THANK YOU!!!! :smile:

P

Philo and Gunge

allredjag said:
Hi,
I remember an episode, or movie .... with a monster named Sweetums. Does anyone remember that? I would love to have this on video, along with the show that had that princess with the talking spell on her (another question in another thread I just asked). THANK YOU!!!! :smile:
Can you go deeper into that?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Frog Prince

Your probably thinking of Muppetland:The Frog Prince.It's not an episode,it's a tv movie.:big_grin:

'Enchanted by an evil witch, a beautiful princess is forced to speak only in nonsense phrases. One day, she finds a small frog who can understand what she says. The frog claims to really be a prince, also enchanted by an evil witch. Together they must try to break their spells.'

Sweetums is in there,playing the helper to the witch,Taminella.

allredjag

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Your probably thinking of Muppetland:The Frog Prince.It's not an episode,it's a tv movie.:big_grin:

'Enchanted by an evil witch, a beautiful princess is forced to speak only in nonsense phrases. One day, she finds a small frog who can understand what she says. The frog claims to really be a prince, also enchanted by an evil witch. Together they must try to break their spells.'

Sweetums is in there,playing the helper to the witch,Taminella.
Oh, how funny- they are the same movie!!! I remember now, Taminella.. a witch pretending to be her aunt, and it wasn't Kermit, it was the frog prince that could understand the princess! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!