OFF-TOPIC: Help! I need the Cowboy who Rides an Ostrich!

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey gang,

This isn't Muppet merchandise, but I have exhausted all my other options, so I thought I'd see if anyone here could help me out.

In addition to the Muppets, I am also a huge fan of the classic Rankin-Bass "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and have been collecting the action figures for about ten years.

(You may have seen a link to my Rudolph photo-recreation work in progress up in my customs and dioramas thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNH6FYAM8Ak )

Unfortunately, the only place around here that ever sold them was Toys R Us, and our TRU closed up a couple of years ago.

I just got an email from a pal in Mississippi who scored me darn near all of the figures from 2010, on 75% off, but he missed out on the Cowboy who Rides an Ostrich, and the Rudolph was broken so he didn't buy it.

I've looked on eBay but the prices are ridiculous. I'm not gonna pay someone $30 for a figure they probably bought at their TRU for a couple of dollars.

If anyone here sees the Ostrich-riding Cowboy at their TRU, please contact me at Ploovo241@aol.com

I'd also be interested in the 2010 Rudolph with harness... he's basically the same figure I already own, but I now realize that mine's tail was painted incorrectly. Plus I need the new 2010 accessories.

Thanks!
Alex