Of Muppets And Men???

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I recall reading somewhere a year or so ago,about this TV special being released on DVD.Does anyone know if this is still a possiblilty? :confused: :eek:

HPDJ

Reaction score
With the Disney buy-out, I can't see little things like that getting a big DVD release.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Actually, I believe GelflingWaldo has reported that there's a good chance that this will appear in the season one box set of TMS, so we may be in luck.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
I recall reading somewhere a year or so ago,about this TV special being released on DVD.Does anyone know if this is still a possiblilty? :confused: :eek:
If you ask nicely in the Buy, Sell and Trade forum you might be able to find someone who has it :smile:

-Kim

That Announcer

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
Talk to Fish'N'Wolfe. He'd make you a copy.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The special is not on DVD...yet! Sadly, "Of Muppets & Men" will not be on the season one DVD set of the Muppet Show (the set is already filled up with great first season bonus material). But Disney knows the special is there and they hope to be able to fit it onto one of the other season releases to fill them out and treat the fans (it will probally be on the season 5 set; the season when the special was made and the final season of the show). Disney is looking into getting the special onto one of the Muppet Show DVDs (and hopefully they follow through).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Is there a release schedule for the remaining four seasons?