NyzArt

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So uh... What have these last three pieces of fanart been?

RedDragon

Reaction score
Right, description...here we go, I'll do my best...

QueasyNart: In this image stands Bunsen, Beaker, and a giant blender. Large lettering at the top tells us that this is "Muppet Labs T.V." The blender has stairs leading to the clear, plastic container part. On it's base the brand name, QueasyNart, has been crossed out and the words Teleportation Device have replaced it. Bunsen faces forward and says, "My assistant Beaker will now demonstrate the new Muppet Labs Teleportation device." Beaker looks at the blender in terror and says, "Meep! Meep meep meep-meep me me meep meep?"

NartQueasy: Is the exact same as the above picture, except that the colors have been inverted. This makes the image look like it was drawn on a chalkboard.

Robin: In this image the ever cute Robin is sitting on a stair. He is leaning forward in anticipation and looks ready to hop 3 ft into the air. He decidedly looks as if he is waiting for someone. The words "Halfway down the stairs, someone waits for you..." hover above his head. A thought bubble leads away from Robin and reads, "I hope Lisa comes soon, I can't wait to give her a hug..."

Ushy-Gushy: In this image the beautiful Miss. Piggy stands with Kermit a little to the side and front of her. Piggy sports a lovely v-neck sweater and a classic straight skirt. Piggy has her arms wrapped around Kermit and Kermit has crossed his arms in front of him so that he can hold both of Piggy's hands. Both sides of this wonderful couple have huge smiles on their faces. Some excitable ushy-gushy fans may notice the engagement ring a Piggy's left hand.

Tada!...or something like that...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course... There's always a ring in the fanfics dealing with Kermit and Piggy floating about here at the library. Mmm, maybe some of those pesky ghosts are stealing the books again.

Thank you Nyz, that was some good drawing descripts. Rully like the one for Lisa. Keep 'em coming, please!

RedDragon

Reaction score
I will try...but I'm back home now...so I don't have access to my Dad's scanner...and I just found out that my printer/scanner didn't come with a USB cable...so that makes it kind of hard to use...so yeah...once I get that little problem fixed...I'll try to get some more drawings up...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I can't my computer to load them, but they sound really cool! As soon as I can see them I promise to come back in here and gush!

Java

Reaction score
Wow, those are really good. I'd love to see what else you have drawn.