noticed something tonight while watching the muppet movie...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Haha I never noticed this until tonight It happens right before they hit the billboard with the cream pie...watch fozzie he lifts the steering wheel right up and try's to hurry and put it back down then they crash....:embarrassed:
I just thought this was funny so I wanted to share...:big_grin:

dpurves

Reaction score
I must have seen this movie a thousand times (literally) and I don't think I've ever noticed this. I'll have to watch it again now.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
dpurves said:
I must have seen this movie a thousand times (literally) and I don't think I've ever noticed this. I'll have to watch it again now.
same for me lol that's why it shocked me...I've been studying movies and shows I used to watch allot more now that they are on dvd and I am noticing allot of things....like when they meet Big Bird in the muppet movie it reminds me of the road he was walking down in fallow that bird....which god I sure do love thta movie to!:flirt:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's hysterical! I'm gonna' have to check that out!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Watched the movie this weekend. I caught the steering wheel thing. Do you think this was done on purpose or was it an error?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Watched the movie this weekend. I caught the steering wheel thing. Do you think this was done on purpose or was it an error?
I think really think it was an accident heheheh :big_grin:
because you see the arms quickly put it down...:cool: