Nick & Jessica special coming to DVD

dbarrie

Reaction score
According to the "TV Shows on DVD" Web site, the Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson TV special from Easter is being released to DVD on July 13. It includes the funny (but brief) cameo appearances of Kermit, Miss Piggy and Pepe. More info is available at www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1547.

OI MuppetFan

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
America's favorite young married couple, Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson, multi-platinum artists known from their hit MTV series Newlyweds, star in their first-ever television special, featuring a fun-filled variety hour of music and comedy!

In a throwback to the days of Sonny & Cher and The Carol Burnett Show, the beloved Nick & Jessica breathe new life into the variety format, showcasing their singing and comedic talents in a series of sketches and musical performances with such guests as Jewel, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Kenny Rogers, baseball Hall of Fame star Johnny Bench, Mr. T., and The Muppets stars Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy performing spirited rendition of Elton John and Kiki Dee's "Don't Go Breaking My Heart." Knight Rider fans may also want to look for a special surprise cameo by K.I.T.T.!

A second Nick & Jessica special is reputed to be in-the-works for a holiday-season broadcast, but this DVD is set to arrive on Aug. 17th at a cost of $14.99 SRP for 48 minutes.

Click here for Cover Art for the DVD

P

Princeton

Did anybody hear that they're going to END the show?! Yeah, Jessica said "We're not newlyweds anymore, and we're tired of the camera". THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!! :mad: And just when I started watching it they say this. :rolleyes: Oh well, I guess life goes on. :cry: