New Muppets video game

thefozz

Reaction score
new Muppets video game?

At the very end of one of the Jimmy Kimmell episodes with Kermit last week (I think it was Wednesday's show), I caught a plug for a new Muppets video game. However, I can't find any information on this supposed new release anywhere.

Is this legit, or was this just a joke by Kimmell? Or, was I just hearing things wrong because I was probably half-asleep at the time?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Muppet Party Cruise" for the Playstation2/Gamecube and "Spy Muppets" for the Gameboy Advance will be released mid-November. Do a search on our forum and it will pull up other discussions and screen shots of the upcoming games.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
thefozz said:
At the very end of one of the Jimmy Kimmell episodes with Kermit last week (I think it was Wednesday's show), I caught a plug for a new Muppets video game. However, I can't find any information on this supposed new release anywhere.

Is this legit, or was this just a joke by Kimmell? Or, was I just hearing things wrong because I was probably half-asleep at the time?
You can find photos of "Spy Muppets" on GBA in the merchandisce section at www.toughpigs.com . They are in Black and White but the grapics look outstanding for a GBA game. :smile: