New Muppets Baby Dolls (I think)

King Prawn

Reaction score
So I was searching Henson.com and under news I found this, now I don't know if these Puppets are simply there for display or if they are actually what we'll be getting, I know the beanies look terrible but these WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.henson.com/company/jackson2.jpg infact they look so good I think they're just the actual Puppets there for display.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi King Prawn!

We would be SOOOOOOOO LUCKY IF these were the beanies!!! But yet they are display puppets, if you look in the background on the wall you can see pictures of when they used these posable muppets for like books and posters, they are just like the when you see a pictures of the muppets (the center photo of the monopoly board also used for like a million other things) and could be used for like calanders and stuff like that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That picture has been out for a few months now. It was just a puppet display created to attract licensors.

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
That picture has been out for a few months now. It was just a puppet display created to attract licensors.
Isnt that the guy from American Idol? Anyways, Jamie we may disagree on the show itself of MB...but I think we can agree that this MB 'revival' is a bad bad idea, and the wrong direction to go with.
Bad EM.TV, bad!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Actually it makes good marketing sense if done right. I won't be buying the stuff, but many people really love the show and the characters...inferior squeaky voices and all. :smile:

Just don't want them outshining the classic Muppets. I think Quinn had a point a while back. The problem wasn't oversaturation of Muppet Babies, it was the neglect of the Muppet Show characters in the market place. :grouchy:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They look just like the muppet babies in the sequence in the muppets take manhattan.
:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Those look just like the puppets from the movie, unless they're posers. I've always been against the Muppet Babies as a part of the Muppet history, and only accept them as part of Miss Piggy's fantasies; and only accept SOME of Kermit's Swamp Years as canon.

Still, after seeing that picture, I can't help but love the look of them; they're very cute. 'Specially Fozzie!

I wonder if that whole thing is part of a larger display somewhere, and if so where?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes that is the guy from American Idol, this picture came out when we heard about all that Muppet Babies stuff.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm sorry to have excited you all, I wish we could see some pics of these new plushes, i'd love a Scooter & Skeeter.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I liked the muppet babies growing up. I kind of wished they were the ones to have. Why can't they make them out of the same mitural and sell them?