New Muppet comic Strip

Erine81981

Reaction score
What's on the front of the magazine? I want to be able to find it. I was looking at some and couldn't find it. Please help me.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
It hasn't come out yet. All they have out now is the October issue. It will say the month by the upc symbol.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually I've seen the November issue out two days ago (and bought it) and it does have the Muppet comic inside. Ugh, I can't remember what's on the cover as I'm not too familiar with the current Disney shows. And I just bought it and put it away very quickly (Hey, it might be a collectible someday!) But I'll check later today.

But the comic itself is showing Fozzie trying to do a stand up with Statler and Waldorf watching. Scooter briefly appears pouring water on Fozzie.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can't get it up on here, but the cover is of the rat from Ratatouille and says "Cool DVD Extras!"

The top of the comic says "Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! It's that Master of Mirth, that Guru of Gags...Fozzie Bear!

Panel #1: "A Funny Bear" Fozzies comes on stage with a dummy; a sign says 'Presenting Fozzie Bear and his pal Smedley!'

Panel # 2: "A Dismal Pair" Statler and Waldorf look less than pleased

Panel #3: "A Talent Rare" Fozzie with dummy going 'Glah, glah, glah, glah!'

Panel #4: "An Icy Stare" (from Statler and Waldorf of course!)

Panel #5: "A Sudden Flare" Fozzie's dummy suddenly catches fire and Scooter runs out with bucket of water!

Panel #6: "Life's so Fair!" Statler and Waldorf laugh as Fozzie stands there drenched! Lol

Looks like Muppet Wiki put up a couple of photos:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Smedley

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_comics_(Disney_Adventures)

muppetperson

Reaction score
That is the inkings that Roger sent me, so it would be interesting to see it in color.I thought that it might of been revised, but Fozzie's "wakka wakka" balloon and Smedley still got through.