New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

mimu

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Mike from Germany, 53 years old. I have been a big fan of the Muppets since my early childhood, especially Sesame Street, which was shown on our TV in the German dub in the early 1970s.
Later there was a German adaptation with its own characters "Samson and Tiffy", but I never liked it as much as the American original. That's why I still watch the original episodes.
I also collect the older hand puppets, which have become rare today.

Hip2BSquare

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Elena, aka Ellie and I love The Muppets and Sesame Street b/c I probably wouldn't have been able to learn English if it weren't for them (Spanish is my first language). My birthday is next week (turning 29) and I'm having a Sesame Street theme (no big parties or anything, just lunch with my mom and fiancé) but, I picked out our matching shirts and I will have Sesame Street nails!

Big Bird was always my favorite Sesame Street character with Rizzo The Rat being one of my favorite Muppets, but I am somewhat of a diva myself and love Miss Piggy as well. Not long after I turned 21, I was diagnosed with epilepsy and re-watching Muppet movies, series, clips from Sesame Street and even Sesame Street movies made me feel a lot less terrible about my diagnosis and helped me to smile again!

Will forever love everything Muppets and Sesame Street!

(Side note: I had an account here years and years ago but don't have access to the e-mail it was linked to anymore plus, it was ages ago and I've grown up a lot more)