Barry Lee
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2003
- Messages
- 2,565
- Reaction score
- 21
Hi its me my computer is working so here I am let me give you the scoop!I need all of your help to pitch in this site the onlt thing I updated today is a new front page! And a new link so listen up!
Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/barryleebo/MuppetMonsterdatabase.html
thats the link If you want to help just e-mail me at:
tmsfan@earthlink.net
Have a nice day
from
Barry Lee
Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/barryleebo/MuppetMonsterdatabase.html
thats the link If you want to help just e-mail me at:
tmsfan@earthlink.net
Have a nice day
from
Barry Lee

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+