New Kermit Poster from Disney

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I got an e-mail through this morning informing me that there was a new Muppet Poster, and here it is.

The poster is horizontal, long and thin, with three frame-images of Kermit the Frog looking hastled, but in a good way. The poster is cool green, and imaginative. It has the re-done "Disney" Muppet symbol, so is definatly a new poster.

Beau

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome find Beau!!!

That kinda even looks like it might be a new poser!! He's got the right corner-of-the-mouth folds, and no fat head! Cool!

Nice to finally see something new.
:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a darn good poser. Definatly a "disney-look" Kermit, slightly childish, maybe, but ever so cute!

I'm wondering if more will follow in the same style?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wondered the same thing. Maybe we'll get one with Piggy, and finally get to see her mad face in print (lower lip up & over her downward snout, did I describe that right? kinda tired).

Gonzo with wide eyes and sad eyes would be cool too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup, I know what Piggy face you are discribing, but I suspect they would go with "Glamour-Pig-Pose". Gonzo would be great, and Fozzie. I'd love to see a Robin poster, but I doubt that'll happen.

If they do keep these up past Kermit, I'd expect to see: Kermit, Gonzo, Piggy, Fozzie, Chef, Animal, Rowlf, Stadler and Waldorf.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Okay. I must be reeeeeeeeeeeeally tired if I forgot to put Rowlf on my list, however short it might have been. Sheesh.

A Robin poster would be so amazingly awesome!! But I agree, chances are slim.

Oh yeah, the glamour Piggy is sooooooooo over right? Maybe not, but really pullin' for that angry-faced Pig of my heart.

:wink:

Must be time for bed, I just said "sooooooooo over", and that's sooooooooo valley-girl.

MWoO

Reaction score
I like it. And the Kermit they used for it is nice.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sweet! :wink:

is this ONLY for sale in the UK? or is its for sale here in the good ol USA? :confused: I'd LOVE to pick this up! :smile: