New Kermit on Bike Hallmark Ornament

swampgirl

Reaction score
I heard that there's going to be a new Hallmark Kermit ornament. I went to hallmark.com, and ornament book is available for Collectors Club members only. Is anyone a member, and have you heard anything about a new Kermit ornament? Please let us know. Thanks!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Yes! I saw the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament catalog today. Kermit is indeed an ornament! It's not a series or anything. It is Kermit riding a bicycle. I used to collect a certain series of Hallmark Ornaments. It's the Here Comes Santa series. My mom started buying me those when I was very little, and I still bought them as an adult. I have the whole set now! Last year was the last in the series. So I guess I'll just get the Kermit one now. And the Herbie the Love Bug ornament looks nice. My mom, being the flamingo fanatic that she is, will probably want this one flamingo ornament.

Of course, the copyrights at the bottom of the page still said 'copyrighted by the Jim Henson Company.' With the whole Disney deal, I dion't know what'll happen to Kermit on the Christmas tree. Oh well, we'll find out eventually.

--Klonoa

swampgirl

Reaction score
Thanks so much for confirming what I'd heard. The ornament sounds great. How can it miss with Kermit on a bike? Can you post a picture? Can't wait to see it!

Klonoa

Reaction score
I wish I could scan a picture of the ornament I saw in the catalog, but the catalog wasn't mine, it's a relative's. She's the one who is a Hallmark ornament club member, not me. That's how you get the catalog early, you have to be a member. Maybe I can ask to borrow the catalog and then scan the picture of the ornament at home.

You know what's scary? One of the ornaments they're making is a Rainbow Brite ornament. Fear!

--Klonoa

Camellia

Reaction score
thank you for telling us this! do you know the release date? thanks!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Usually they start selling the ornaments in stores around July or August.

--Klonoa