New Kermit N Piggy Porcelain Dolls

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Just letting people who are intrested know, Wal-Mart has Kermit (in Tux) and Piggy (in a dress) Porcelain Dolls. I forget the prices on them, but they don't look THAT great to begin with.

Just fillin you all in

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Cookie. You are right. They don't look all that great but I can't imagine Wal-mart selling them for too much.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The Piggy looks okay. I have a Kermit that's in Tux and tails that I got in Disney back when the original Henson/Disney deal went through, but it looked a LOT better then that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've see these in person before.

yeah. there they were...hmm...

jediX

Reaction score
I think I saw that they were $19.99 each...

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
My local Wal-Mart has these on Clearance for $15.00. I finally broke down and bought them for that price. I don't think they went over all that well, because I think my Wal-Mart has had the same 2 Kermits and 2 Piggys for months.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah I went ahead and bought that big Kermit in a tux, than sometime later I got the "Retro" Kermit and Piggy. I enjoy the way Piggy looks, but yeah they could of done a bit better on Kermit.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I like the way the Piggy looks. They're very well hidden in my Wal-Mart, I came upon them by cirumstance.