New Janice Plush

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Does anyboby know when the knew :flirt: from Sababa will be released or any picks anywere? Or if Sababa will ever open thrie site?
Ty

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have any answers on Sababa's site, but Janice is scheduled for September or later at this point in time.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Is she going to be the larger plush size (12 - 14 inches) ?

Sababa's doing some good stuff. I haven't bought any of their stuff yet...but I like watching it go by.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gonzo said:
Is she going to be the larger plush size (12 - 14 inches) ?

Sababa's doing some good stuff. I haven't bought any of their stuff yet...but I like watching it go by.
Yes, Janice will be the size of Sababa's larger plush, around 12 inches or so. I don't think you will be able to watch Janice go by. We have been waiting too long for a nice Janice plush doll, eh? Since she will be more than twice the size of the beanie, Sababa will be able to add some more detail to her.

Quinn and Byron chatting about Janice. Doesn't get much better than that.

:flirt:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This isn't about Janice but i did see a small beanie of The Swedish Chef doll at Media Play, it goes along with that seprate Kermit/Piggy/Fozzie/Gonzo/Animal/Bunsen/ and Beaker beans, i'm wondering if the same will happen with Janice and Rizzo? I'm waiting for the large dolls of Chef though. Hopeful the same gose for Statler and Waldorf along with other Muppets

matleo

Reaction score
hey guys, Saw the Janice plush back at toy Fair. You will not be able to pass her up. she looks fantastic!! and I tihnk she might actually be larger than 14 in. She seemed to be onf of the larger plushes i had seen. but otherwise yes, shew is basically in that scale. I'm really hoping this is the start of somethign and they will add Zoot, floyd, and Teeth to their lineup. I'd really love to have plush of those guys as well. Anywaym yes the Janice plush iS WAY better then the mini-bean. Don't know if this helps at all, but trust me, you will like her!!

--matt

:flirt: