New Bill Baretta interview on newstands now

beaker

Reaction score
I was at the book store and I was surprised to see the Muppets as the cover feature of this "Kid's Magazine" (I think that is what it was called) It featured a two page interview with Bill, a brief retrospect of TMS and the Muppets, reviews of games, a thing about the VMC movie, and a little about future projects.
If you don't mind the "!" ending every other sentence, then it's a pretty good read...as the Muppets dont make it on magazine covers very much anymore.

Seeing this, reinforces my position that
1) We need a slick glossy color Muppet magazine by year's end
(I'm available to write!)

2) We need JHC to do *something* with muppets.com

Luke

Reaction score
Yup the magazine is called 'KidsPlanet', there is a thread about it somewhere.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I went to my Book Store and didn't see any. I live in Texas. I didn't know if they don't get there stuff in later. I went to Kmart and Eecarkds too.

Aaron

Reaction score
texas is behind on everything

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
when was this interview? it mentions the show...if I read the right article!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Thanks Luke, yeah it was kid's planet.

I was so surprised to see the Muppet Show gang on the cover of a modern magazine. (the ninja turtles were also on the cover which made me happy)

The interview, Bill talked about how his older bro got him into puppetry, how he started off with Dinosaurs with JHC, other related stuff, and a little mention about working on the upcoming new Muppet Show.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that WAS the right interview, then.....so does this mean there is still decent possibility *grabs head* I'M CONFUSED!

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
The interview was probably done a long time ago, i think the magazine is written quite far in advance. Even if they were working on a new show, it could mean they are looking for a deal for it. Just because they might not do the show they were going to do with Fox doesn't stop them doing that same kinda show anywhere else. We don't really know anything about whats happening with the Fox show other than the fact they haven't been mentioning it at all lately - maybe Phil could find out the official word for you on whats happening if you asked him nicely.